Friday, January 4, 2008

1/4/2008 Playlist

I finally made it back, and I would like to thank all of you who carried on without me ESPECIALLY my incredible co-host Derrick for taking care of business while I was away.

A special thanks to Jason Tucker and Saint for taking care of the interview Wednesday Night with Playground Lengends -- I owe you BIG!!!

It's good to be back, and I can't wait to kick off the new year with you all!

Souless - Behind the Mask
Dust & Blood - SIng to Your Demons
The Spider Hole - Dames
MIssion G - I wish you the Best and by the best I mean the worst
Neba - Don't be Slow
Orthostatic - Poser Nation
Howitzer - Blacklisted
Get Down to Brass Tacks - Heaven
Affirming the Consequent - Burn a Politician
Dither - Bitch(I cut you)
Tugboat - The Mystery
Gaza Strip - Solo
Hellven - You kicked my ass
Jonutis - Bring it On
Allie's Mitt - Rudy Can't Fail

No comments: